Our one low price includes:
- Professional services fee (Including death registration and all legally required paperwork)
- Cremation fee and permit
- A quality basic 1.8m coffin
- Professional mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate (One Copy)
- Doctors medical certificates for cremation
- Transfer from place of death within 60km of the Adelaide CBD Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (1)
- An arrangement at your home Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm (2)
If a death occurs in a Hospital or with the Coroner, a formal identification needs to take place. This will be Monday to Friday between 9am to 3pm at the discretion of Simplified Cremation Services. Otherwise we do not offer an after transfer viewing, however we can wait to transfer your loved one into our care if you would like to see them first at home or the nursing home.
When someone dies you can call us on 044 999 7244 at anytime.
If someone has passed away at home, phone their Doctor or an ambulance first.
The doctor must see the deceased person and certify that life is extinct and be willing to supply a death certificate.
If they are at a Nursing Home, the Nursing Staff will contact the Doctor and the Funeral Director you have chosen, who will then liaise with you.
Or if they are in the care of the coroner, this process can often take one week or more. Contact us and we will liaise with the coroner to discuss the most appropriate time of transfer.
Full payment must be made prior to the cremation taking place. No fees are charged for credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or payments via cash or cheque.
What happens once the cremation takes place - we will call you to advise that the ashes are ready and deliver them to you. They will be in our standard and secure plastic cremation urn.
If you would like to look at other urn options - we recommend Funeral Products Australia. We can place orders on your behalf and transfer the ashes for you.
Taking the time to say goodbye
Whilst different to a traditional formal funeral service, an unattended cremation is equally important in that it allows us to farewell our loved one with dignity, in line with the families wishes. In many cases families will gather privately after the cremation to pay their respects, scatter ashes and say goodbye. This offers those close to the deceased an opportunity to start the grieving process, gather support and eventually find closure.
Whether it is attended or unattended, formal or casual, a Simplified Cremation gives you the choice. A funeral ceremony serves several important needs:
- Funerals helps us acknowledge that someone we love has died.
- Funerals allow us to say goodbye.
- Funerals offer continuity and hope for the living.
- Funerals provide a support system for us, friends, family members and the community.
- Funerals allow us to reflect on the meaning of life and death.
For more information on unattended, low cost
Simplified Cremation Services
please feel free to call us direct on 044 999 7244.